Information in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on Data Protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Data Controller: OKATENT S.L. – CIF.: B-63802078 | Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of Processing:The purpose for processing your data is to provide you with information on the company’s business activity and to offer a contact form for those interested in our services.
- Automated Decisions: No automated data processing decisions are made.
- Legal Basis for Processing: The legal basis for processing is consent, in accordance with your acceptance of the cookies policy.
- Recipients: Cookies operated by third parties are identified in each descriptive table on the cookies used by the website.
- Exercise of Rights: You can revoke your consent and delete cookies as indicated in this policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that some platforms (like websites) can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet, and/or smart TV when they are accessed. Cookies can be used for many reasons: to store the user’s browsing preferences, to collect statistical information, to allow for certain technical features, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits or preferences for the user and/or his/her machine – sometimes, depending on the information the cookies contain and the way the machine is used, cookies can recognize the user and/or the machine. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate navigation as much as possible. Cookies are only associated solely with one user and their computer and they do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be extracted. Users can configure their browser to notify or reject the installation of the cookies sent by the website.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
Cookies are useful for a number of reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow webpages to work more quickly and to adapt themselves to user preferences such as, for example, storing the user’s language or the currency of the user’s country. In addition, cookies help those responsible for the website to improve the services offered thanks to the statistical information they collect. Lastly, cookies help to streamline the advertising we show you. Without said advertising, we would not be able to offer you free services.
HOW CAN I SET MY PREFERENCES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your machine
by configuring the options of your internet browser.
Below, we provide some links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the most popular browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
n the event that you block or do not accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use will be disabled and, therefore, not available to you. In this case, you will not be able to take full advantage of everything that our websites and applications have to offer. It is also possible that the operational quality of the website may decrease.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
¿WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- Analytics Cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and, thus, carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of how our services are used. For these cookies, your browsing habits on our website are analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer you.
- Session Cookies: These cookies allow, among other things, for us to know whether a human or automated application is browsing our site.
When you browse this website, the following types of cookies can be installed:
Name: _ga, _gac_UA, _gid – Duration: 6 months – Function: Cookies installed by Google Analytics that allow www.okatent.com to analyze the user experience on the website.
Name: cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary – Duration: 12 months – Function: Cookie set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. It is used to remember the user’s choice for cookies categorized as “not necessary.”
UPDATES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
Our site may modify this Cookies Policy based on legal and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt said policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, users are advised to check the policy periodically for changes.